I know you are all thinking, quit changing your background already...
But I am so ready for Christmas I thought I would get my blog prepared...
I am still working on my "I am thankful for..." list.
Keep giving thanks for all of the great things God has done in your life!
On another note: my emotional day today (see two posts below) ended quite well. I received my first letter from Zach today. He has a nice stack of letters growing from me. We haven't been able to write him yet because he doesn't have his official address. He has a letter for every day since he left so he has a lot of reading to do!
Ava drew him a picture last night and I am including it in my letters. He will be so excited to get a "letter" from her!
Have a great day!
Monday, November 10, 2008
ANOTHER background change
Posted by Chickie at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your new layout is too cute.
Aw, that's sweet that Ava drew him a picture!
hey was thinking bout you and Zach today due to it being rememberance day !
Glad to hear you are a little perkier and a little bit more up beat ! loving the letter thing as well ...that boy willhave endless reading HA !
Post a Comment