I got my computer yesterday, finally! But I have not received my bag or my wireless router. My bag is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but my router has not even shipped yet. I did the initial set up last night and played around on it for a bit. It has Windows Vista, which I was unsure of, but I LOVE it. It is so modern looking.
Karmen and Matt and Ava came to dinner last night so Karmen could play with my lap top.
The phones are about to drive me insane today. It seems like everytime I start doing something important like ordering savings bonds or typing something for Mike the phone starts ringing off the hook.
Anyways, I need to go the phone is ringing, just wanted to let you know I got the computer!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
FINALLY!
Posted by Chickie at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment