It has been FOREVER since I have posted. A lot has happened since my last post, I don't really know where to begin.
First, I hope this finds all of you well and enjoying 2008!
I still have my Taste of Home Entertaining business. It has been so much fun getting to meet new people and introduce them to TOHE. I am still doing home shows so if you are interested just let me know.
Zach and I are doing quite well. Just working and spending time with family. Max, Emma, and Violet are all getting big. I have some new pictures of them so I will post them at the end. They are so funny, they are like little kids, if one is getting attention they other two get jealous. They are sweet though.
Ava is getting big. I have some new pictures of her too! Her Chickie and Yack (me and Zach) sure do love spending time with her. She is walking all over the place and talking up a storm. She is the sweetest little girl in the world!
In November of last year I found out that I had melanoma. It was a non-invasive melanoma, but still melanoma. I had surgery the day before Thanksgiving for that. I didn't have to have chemo or anything like that. I just go to the dermatologist every three months to be checked for new moles or freckles or changes in moles or freckles.
My public service announcement for the day! Don't go to tanning beds, ALWAYS wear sunscreen, reapply your sunscreen every couple of hours and if you notice a change in a mole or freckle have it looked at immediately! I was 22 years old when I found about my melanoma, it can happen to ANYONE! That is my PSA for the day, thank you!
Thanksgiving was pretty good. Christmas was fabulous! New Year's was great!
We were at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert for New Year's, it was so much fun! My mom and dad and my friend Lindsey went with us... Everyone enjoyed it!
We are planning for the Self Family Beach Trip in June. I don't know how much time I will spend at the beach but I am looking forward to the time away. We are going to Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. I love it down there, I could live there!!!
I still work for ACIPCO. And Zach still "works" for Self Painting Company. For those of you who don't know Zach "works" for his parents which means that he goes to their house and hangs out in the office with his dad all day. I am just kidding he does work hard, we all give him a hard time because his schedule is so flexible, especially when the business is slow.
Nanny had her birthday in January. Me, Karmen, Mom and my mom's cousin Joy threw her a birthday party. All of her friends from her exercise class came. It was so much fun! The 4 hostess wore black pants, white shirts, and red aprons. The decorations were Italian themed, since Nanny is Italian. We had spaghetti and meatballs, salad, and bread. And for dessert, TIRAMISU, my favorite!!! It was so much fun!
Speaking of birthdays! Ava turned 1 on November 1st. She had a great party and was so cute eating her cake...
Me, Zach, Karmen, Matt, and Ava went to the zoo this past weekend so I enclosed some pictures of Ava from there!
I can't think of anything else to write! I hope everyone has a great Easter!
God Bless!
Kristen
Edit: OK, pictures are not working right now. I will have to upload them later!

0 comments:
Post a Comment